Mallya’s Kingfisher House in Mumbai now on auction by SBI for more than Rs 150 crore
The base price for the Andheri office has been fixed at Rs.150 crore, and the bank has already received at least 15 offers for the property.
Also read: Vijay Mallya's personal Airbus jet to be auctioned to recover government’s dues
The auction is taking place a day before Mallya has been summoned as a part of an investigation related to his unpaid loans to the state-run bank, in which he would have to be present in person.
However, since Mallya is reportedly living in the UK after fleeing the country, it is certainly unknown if he would be coming to the investigations.
Popular on BI
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India
- Welcome to Bengaluru Ikea, did we mention the traffic, says competitor Wakefit