Man Chronicles Grueling 4 Hours On The Phone Trying To Cancel His Comcast Account
The clip documents the man's painful attempts to sort out his situation with the the US-based company, which provides telephone, internet, and phone services.
You can listen below:
TechCrunch pointed us toward a Reddit post in which the customer explains his frustrating attempt to cancel a media bundle package after taking up a new offer with the rival provider AT&T. The complications first started when he was met with a Comcast retention specialist, whose job is to keep him on. A new "too good to be true" deal was put on the table.
Basically, I called to cancel my service after already making preliminary arrangements for an install with ATT. A Comcast retention specialist then offered me what I thought was a deal too good to be true
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries