Mark Zuckerberg Made Quite A Face When Asked If He'd Try To Buy Snapchat Again
Mobile World Conference
"Will you make another bid for Snapchat?"
Zuckerberg immediately looked away from the person asking the question and was visibly annoyed. He ignored the question until the interviewer pried for an answer.
Zuckerberg pursed his lips.
"No," he stated. He seemed determined not to say more.
After a few moments passed, Zuckerberg continued: "Look, after buying a company for $16 billion, you're probably done for a while."
We're hunting for the clip - which was steamed live - now. In the meantime, here's a screengrab of his face a few moments after the question was asked.
- Best sofa set under ₹15000
- Best washing machine under ₹15000
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision