Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will release the Russia ads to investigators
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Thursday that his company will release more information about the $100,000 worth of ads affiliated with Russia to government investigators.
"We are in a new world," Zuckerberg said during a live broadcast on his Facebook page. "It is a new challenge for internet communities dealing with nation states attempting to interfere in elections."This story is developing. Check back for updates.Advertisement
- Delhi records 13,00 new COVID-19 cases
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall likely in parts of Maharashtra: IMD
- Goa to get second COVID-19 facility in Ponda, tweets CM Sawant
- Here’s a model stock portfolio for the ‘moderate’ risk-taker
- IndusInd bank acquires more than 7% stake in both Eveready and Mc Leod Russel