Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook will release the Russia ads to investigators
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Thursday that his company will release more information about the $100,000 worth of ads affiliated with Russia to government investigators.
"We are in a new world," Zuckerberg said during a live broadcast on his Facebook page. "It is a new challenge for internet communities dealing with nation states attempting to interfere in elections."
This story is developing. Check back for updates.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- IDBI Bank's net profit jumps 75% despite higher provisions
- Asian Paints' net profit drops 29% on high raw material prices
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely