Mark Zuckerberg shows how the new 'face swapping' app he just bought will change Facebook
Facebook acquired Masquerade, the maker of a popular mobile app that lets people swap faces and add other special effects to their videos.
The app will make Facebook a bit more like Snapchat, which has become increasingly popular with young users thanks in part to filters that add special effects to pictures and videos.Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg showed off Masquerade in action by posting a video to his Facebook page on Wednesday in which he sports a digital Iron Man mask.
Taking a break from coding to welcome the MSQRD team to Facebook!Posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Wednesday, March 9, 2016
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours