Mark Zuckerberg's first stop on his tour of the US is Dallas, Texas
The billionaire Facebook CEO helped plant fruits and vegetables in a community garden in the Oak Cliff neighborhood of Dallas on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, according to his Facebook page. He also met with computer science students from a local public high school.
Zuckerberg's main reason for being in Dallas is to testify on Tuesday in a $2 billion lawsuit that claims the Oculus VR company he acquired in 2014 was based on stolen technology. He and other key Oculus executives, including Palmer Luckey, will take the stand this week to defend the company against video game maker Zenimax.
Zuckerberg's personal goal for 2017 is to visit and meet people from every US state he hasn't visited yet, a statesman-like agenda that has sparked more speculation that he could be plotting to eventually run for public office.
- 9 best street foods in Mumbai you must try
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries