Markets Are Going Nowhere
The dominant story that will be ongoing revolves possible government shutdown and the debt ceiling. Until these are resolves, they are going to suck up a lot of oxygen.
Although so far, the market hasn't really cared about either, as it's been inured to Washington games, and it expects a last-minute deal.
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report