Markets Are Going Nowhere
The dominant story that will be ongoing revolves possible government shutdown and the debt ceiling. Until these are resolves, they are going to suck up a lot of oxygen.
Although so far, the market hasn't really cared about either, as it's been inured to Washington games, and it expects a last-minute deal.
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Sensex jumps over 400 points in early trade; metal, auto, bank stocks rise
- Best double door refrigerator (fridge) in India
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Tech Mahindra, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Ambuja Cements among stocks to watch out for on May 16