MARKETS JUMP AFTER BIG GDP REPORT
U.S. futures are moving following today's strong GDP report.
S&P 500 futures are up 10 points. Just prior to the release, they were up 3 points.GDP grew at a 4.0% pace in Q2, reported the BEA. This was much stronger than the 3.0% expected by economists.
AdvertisementMore to come...
- PhonePe raises $700 million at a $5.5 billion valuation, will operate as a separate entity
- The mascot for Indian masala is no more — some pics that take you on a trip through the icon’s journey
- AWS and Deloitte new ‘Cloud Garage’ in Mumbai will allow companies to experiment with their solutions before taking them live
- Rural India likely to bounce back faster than urban: Kantar and GroupM report
- As Radio Mirchi rebrands to Mirchi, Prashant Panday walks us through the brand's transformation