Never say never: Maruti wants another year of double-digit growth in sales
AdvertisementIndia’s biggest carmaker
It was only a few days back that the auto maker had announced its decision to add more cars to its fleet. This determination is surely going to be a confidence booster for the automobile market of India.
Because of this double-digit growth, the overall passenger vehicle market expanded 7% last fiscal, which would have been just 2-3% excluding Maruti’s numbers.
Maruti is planning for a 9% increase in production and about 10-11% growth in domestic sales in this fiscal, as confirmed to ET by several vendors knowing the plan. These vendors are told the plans so that they can keep pace with the production schedule.
Popular on BI
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days