Maruti Suzuki Swift 2017 has been creatively copied from at least 5 different cars. Here’s the proof
Of late, the second largest car manufacturer in the country
When all car makers are going for a facelift of their popular cars, can Maruti
The 2017 Suzuki Swift has a radical exterior and a sporty interior, car experts claim. The car is expected to be launched in India late this year or early next year.
Look wise, the car stands out from its older generation. However the car is expected to be powered by the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine as the current car. Built on the same platform of Baleno, the chassis will be a bit lighter and give an edge to the fuel economy that
As the photos of new Swift started doing round in the internet, car experts and enthusiasts somehow felt the new Swift looks copied from other cars.
It’s not the first time that
And now the allegation is on Swift. So we consulted Faisal Khan, Editor, MotorBeam.com.
“The design of the rear door handles are similar to the
So Maruti Suzuki fans who are planning to drive the all new 2017 Swift would be able to experience at least 5 cars in one go! That’s incredible!
Image source: Internet
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them
- Farmers threaten to block highways after Haryana issues order to seal borders with Punjab for two days
- Telangana ready to administer Covid vaccine: KCR to PM
- Indian government has banned 220 Chinese apps so far – including PUBG Mobile, AliExpress, TikTok, ShareIt, and more