McDonald's is launching gourmet sliders
The sandwiches, called McTasters, are smaller than the chain's regular burgers and they come in two different varieties: Greek and Italian, Grub Grade reports.
The 330-calorie Greek McTasters feature a beef patty topped with Mediterranean olive sauce, red onion, leaf lettuce and a tomato slice on an artisan bun.
The Italian version, which is 370 calories, features a junior chicken patty topped with parmesan cheese flakes, leaf lettuce, a tomato slice, and creamy parmesan and Italian herb sauce on an artisan bun.
The sandwiches are selling for $2.99 each. They are being advertised as snacks or sides to a meal.
- Rupee has fared relatively well in 2022 versus other emerging market peers: World Bank
- There is a universal pattern to swearing, across languages
- Are you effectively assessing the impact of marketplace management services?
- Digital upskilling has become the need of the hour for the pharma sector
- Why manufacturers must embrace skills transformation to be future-ready
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World