McDonald's is launching mozzarella sticks nationwide
McDonald's US President Mike Andres announced the menu addition at an investors' meeting in New York City on Tuesday.
The fast-food chain starting testing the fried cheese sticks in Wisconsin this summer.
McDonald's said at the time that customers wanted more snacking options.
"Our customers told us they are looking for the ability to customize their meals a little more," a franchisee told FOX 6 in July. "People are snacking more often these days and looking for more options to create a right-sized meal for them. Mini meals allow them to do just that at an amazing value."
McDonald's is charging $1 for three mozzarella sticks.
Dip into marinara sauce with $1 Mozzarella Sticks at participating McDonald's. pic.twitter.com/cINgzJ9zyw- McDonald's TriState (@McD_TriState) November 6, 2015
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May