Meet 15 Of The First WhatsApp Employees - Many Of Them Are Probably Set For Life
55 people work for WhatsApp; 32 of them are engineers. The rest mostly handle customer support.
We rounded up some of the earliest WhatsApp's employees on LinkedIn. These people are responsible for creating the fastest growing social network ever. 450 million people use WhatsApp every month.
Many of the early employees were former Yahooers, just like WhatsApp co-founders Jan Koum and Brian Acton.
Which employees did we miss? Leave the names in the comments.
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India