Meet Rebekah Paltrow Neumann, the former actress who cofounded WeWork and is cousins with Gwyneth Paltrow
- Rebekah Paltrow Neumann cofounded WeWork in 2010 alongside her now-husband Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey.
- Paltrow Neumann is the CEO of WeGrow, a private primary school run by the coworking space company, according to the school's website.
- The couple has a net worth of $4.1 billion, according to Forbes.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann once wanted to be an actress, she told Fast Company. Later, she became a certified yoga instructor.Instead, she became the Chief Brand and Impact Officer of the We Company, which just filed its S-1. Advertisement
Paltrow Neumann cofounded the company, originally known by its most famous business, WeWork, alongside her now-husband Adam Neumann and Miguel McKelvey in 2010. She was also an early employee at the first coworking company Adam and McKelvey founded, Greendesk, according to Fast Company.
Neumann declined to comment through a WeWork spokesperson.Keep reading for a look at the life of Rebekah Paltrow Neumann.
Paltrow Neumann is described in the We Company's S1 as "one of our co-founders."
Rebekah Paltrow Neumann, 41, is a graduate of Cornell University.Advertisement
Paltrow Neumann has long had spiritual pursuits — to the point of reportedly attending one of the Dalai Lama's birthday parties.
Paltrow Neumann is married to WeWork cofounder Adam Neumann, but they don't try to separate work from their personal relationship.Advertisement
Paltrow Neumann also tries to incorporate the couple's five children into their workplace.
Paltrow Neumann has made some controversial comments about her relationship with her husband.Advertisement
When the pair was first married, they shared a tiny studio apartment in the East Village.
The couple now owns several homes in New York.Advertisement
Paltrow Neumann is responsible for WeWork's focus on wellness, according to Fast Company.
The business of wellness runs in Neumann's family: She is related to actress and wellness icon Gwyneth Paltrow.Advertisement
Neumann now serves as the CEO of WeGrow, a primary school run by WeWork.
Adam and Rebekah pledged to give $1 billion to charitable causes in the We Company S1.Advertisement
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar