Meet the new MD of Bharti Enterprises, Rahul Bhatnagar
Bhatnagar will report to Bharti Enterprises chairman
Bhatnagar takes over from
The new MD will build strategic business value proposition for Bharti's non-telecom businesses. He will be responsible for further strengthening the financial management processes and governance of these businesses and also lead new business development for the group, it said.
Sunil Mittal said: "Bharti has always attracted the best of talent and I am confident Rahul's vast experience will add immense value to our emerging business portfolio."
Bhatnagar is a
His last assignment was with PepsiCo, where he worked for over 19 years in various senior level positions across geographies.
He worked as PepsiCo's vice president (business services & CFO) for the worldwide flavours business for Ireland (2009 to 2015).
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future
- South Korea’s crypto regulations are tightening around investors and exchanges alike