Melania Trump flaunted her life of expensive vacations and celebrity-packed galas on social media until the election - here's how much her life has changed
- Melania Trump says she is hard at work as the first lady of the US.
- Prior to President Donald Trump's election, Melania Trump's schedule was dominated by socializing with celebrities and luxury vacations.
- Scrolling through Trump's social media posts shows how much the first lady's life has changed - and how glamorous her life was before the election.
Melania Trump's life has changed a lot in the last year.
Since President Donald Trump's election, Melania Trump's day-to-day has transformed from a glamorous romp - filled with luxury homes, expensive vacations, and relaxing with her son - to managing a staff of roughly nine as first lady. She has traveled around the world, met with foreign leaders, and begun to take on causes of her own such as bullying and the opiod crisis.
The transformation is even more remarkable when you take a look into the life Trump was living before her husband decided to run for president.
Here's a glimpse into Trump's pre-White House life, as documented by the first lady herself on social media.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 5.97 times on day 2