Men, beware. These are the draconian Anti-Men laws in India
Any law is supposed to bring peace in our lives. It ensures that there is a equality and zero biasness among people. However, there are a few laws in our Constitution, which instead of providing relief guarantees suffering. It's a fact that in a country where crime against women is at an all time high and the number of misogynists are quite prominent, the government needed provisions to keep a check. But when an innocent man suffers for any crime committed by him, it's a big blow to humanity.
Popular on BI
- NASA grants $415.6 million to Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origins and more companies to build commercial space stations
- Here are the most popular emojis of 2021
- Poor demand for Star Health’s IPO forces investment bankers to cut down on promoter offerings; GMP at ₹10 discount
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- TSMC begins pilot production of 3nm chips; expected to power Apple's next generation processor