Meryl Streep is selling her NYC penthouse at a 26% discount. Take a look inside the $18.25 million Tribeca home, which spans an entire floor and has a landscaped wraparound terrace.
- Meryl Streep is selling her New York City penthouse for $18.25 million - a 26% discount from what she was asking a year ago, according to Sotheby's International Realty.
- The Tribeca home was listed for $24.6 million in August 2018 and later discounted to $19.75 million.
- Now, the full-floor, four-bedroom penthouse is back on the market for $18.25 million.
- The downtown Manhattan home features a wraparound terrace with views of the Hudson River, the Statue of Liberty, and the Empire State Building.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Meryl Streep is selling her New York City penthouse for $18.25 million - a 26% discount from her original asking price, according to Sotheby's International Realty.The 4,000-square-foot Tribeca home was originally listed for $24.6 million in August 2018 and later discounted to $19.75 million. Juliette Janssens and Allison Koffman of Sotheby's International Realty hold the listing.Advertisement
Here's a look inside the four-bedroom Manhattan apartment.
Meryl Streep is selling her New York City penthouse for $18.25 million — a 26% discount from its original asking price.
Tribeca's 10007 is the richest ZIP code in New York City, according to Bloomberg.Advertisement
The skylit entryway to Streep's apartment opens up to several shared spaces.
The full-floor penthouse spans almost 4,000 square feet.Advertisement
A media room on one side of the living area includes a built-in, wall-mounted television and can be separated from the rest of the space by pocket doors.
The kitchen features a butcher-block center island, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, two ovens, a six-burner cooktop from Miele, and a Bosch dishwasher.Advertisement
A dining table on one end of the open-plan living space can seat at least six people.
A study with a built-in desk and shelving occupies one corner of the apartment.Advertisement
A 10-foot-wide landscaped terrace wraps around three sides of the apartment.
The penthouse's panoramic views include the Hudson River, One World Trade Center, and the Empire State Building.Advertisement
Streep and her husband have owned the Tribeca penthouse for 13 years. They bought it for $10.13 million in 2006.
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar