Michael Kors agrees to buy Versace
Michael Kors has agreed to buy the Italian fashion house Versace in a deal that has an enterprise value of 1.83 billion euros ($2.12 billion)."We are excited to have Versace as part of our family of luxury brands, and we are committed to investing in its growth," Michael Kors Chairman and CEO John Idol said in the press release.
Alongside the announcement of the deal, Michael Kors announced that it was changing its name to Capri Holdings.This story is developing...
- Argentine Football legend Diego Maradona, 60, dead
- Bengal Minister Hakim likely to take part in Covaxin Phase-3 trial
- Headspace to offer unlimited access to students from IIT and IIM in India for six months
- Cyclone Nivar likely to cross coast tonight, TN CM declares one more day holiday
- Delhi's air quality deteriorates to 'severe' category due to slow winds