Michael Phelps may have 21 gold medals, but his son Boomer is stealing the show
Before the start of the Rio Olympics, Michael Phelps was already the most decorated Olympian of all time. Now that the games are underway, he just keeps getting more decorations: This week, Phelps picked up his 19th, 20th, and 21st career gold medals.
But Michael isn't the only Phelps getting attention at the pool. His 3-month-old son, Boomer, has quickly stolen the limelight by showcasing a range of adorable facial expressions while he watches the action from the stands.
Here's a look at Boomer's Olympic experience thus far:
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India
- Sensex, Nifty maintain 3-day streak, rally by nearly 1%