Mighty Patch is offering students 12 free acne patches with a .edu email address right now - just pay $1 for shipping
- Skin-care brand Hero Cosmetics is giving away free samples of its highly effective Mighty Patch acne patches to students.
- These acne patches are a clean, reliable, and subtle way to absorb pus from pimples. They work within hours and are barely visible on your skin, so you can wear them any time to reduce your blemishes.
- The deal is available on its website, now through September 19. Enter your .edu email address and you'll receive one sheet (six patches) of Original patches and one sheet (six patches) of Invisible+ patches ($7 value).
The first day of school is often fraught with nerves about, well, everything - from your class schedule and teachers to your outfit and who you're sitting with at lunch. Skin-care brand Hero Cosmetics wants to alleviate one potential source of anxiety - your skin - with its back-to-school deal, which will let you walk into class with confidence.Hero Cosmetics makes our favorite blemish-minimizing solution, the Mighty Patch. It's a Hydrocolloid sticker that absorbs the fluid or pus from your pimple, allowing it to flatten and heal cleanly, and it's the most effective acne patch we've tried. Advertisement
The dealNow through September 19, the company is giving away free samples of these acne patches to students. Here's how to redeem your Mighty Patch stickers:
- Visit this website and enter your .edu email address. You'll receive a discount code to redeem your samples online.
- The code gives you one free sample of the Mighty Patch Original (one sheet, six patches) as well as one free sample of the Mighty Patch Invisible+ (one sheet, six patches).
- Shipping and handling costs $1. So, in total you only need to pay $1 for 12 patches. This same pairing of six Original patches and six Invisible+ patches normally costs $7.
Why you should take advantage of the dealMighty Patch stickers are the most reliable acne product I own, and I wish I were still a student so I could take advantage of this offer.
Whenever I get a breakout (always at the most inconvenient times, it seems), I place a sticker over it and within a couple hours, it extracts the pus and other impurities. It has a strong adhesive, so it stays on my skin even as I roll around my bed at night, which isn't the case with other acne stickers I've tried. It also looks subtle. The Invisible+ version is virtually undetectable, allowing me to wear it to and during work without feeling self-conscious.While the Original and Invisible+ patches are great for treating individual pimples, Mighty Patch also has a Surface version that's better suited for back acne and other large breakout areas. You can customize the size by cutting it up yourself. These acne patches won't replace a consistent skin-care routine, but they do come in handy as a convenient and highly effective spot treatment. We can't recommend Mighty Patch enough. Advertisement
Shop all Mighty Patch acne patches here: Amazon Hero Cosmetics Target
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.