Mike Bloomberg: 'Happiness Can Never Buy Money'
"If you want to get paid, you have to work hard. I'm sorry-that's capitalism."His fellow panelist Dalio added that culture is an important factor to consider when picking a place to work. He went on to say something about how there's no correlation between money and happiness. Bloomberg swooped in: "Just remember: Happiness can never buy money."
The audience laughed.
Bloomberg's point is that any correlation between happiness and money is purely spurious.
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club