Millennials, baby boomers, Gen X, and Gen Z share their most beloved brands
- Millennials, baby boomers, Gen Z, and Gen X can all agree on one thing.
- They all love Amazon, according to a Morning Consult study.
- The marketing research firm asked thousands of adults across the US to rate different brands based on favorability, trust, community impact, and how likely they would be to recommend the brand to others.
- The 2019 study captures how consumer preferences vary by generation.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Quick, what's your all-time favorite brand?
Well, according to a study from Morning Consult, your preferences are likely somewhat shaped by your generation.
The market research company interviewed 400,000 adults across the US, asking an average of 11,000 people to rate over 1,900 companies.
While some brands, like Amazon, proved popular across generations, others like Cheerios and PlayStation are more closely linked to specific demographics.
Shayanne Gal/Business Insider
Read more Gen Z News, Characteristics & Research
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range