Millionaires, billionaires, and the big names in tech and media swarm to Sun Valley, Idaho, for Allen & Co.'s mogul fest
Getty / Drew Angerer
Investment bank Allen & Co. is hosting its 34th annual conference in Sun Valley, Idaho, and many of America's wealthiest and most powerful businesspeople in media, technology, and sports have swarmed the scene.
We've grabbed photos so you can see which power players made it out to Idaho this year.
- A massive study from Israel suggests older adults were far less likely to develop severe COVID-19 after a booster shot, but the finding carries major limitations
- Everything you need to know about iOS 15: Release date, new features, supported devices
- Watch SpaceX launch 4 space tourists into Earth's orbit
- Wealth management firm White Oak Capital gets SEBI’s nod to enter mutual fund business
- IPO-bound Pine Labs raises another $100 million
- Virat Kohli to step down as India’s T20 captain, says he had ‘immense workload’ over the years
- India's bad bank gets government nod — green lights NARCL with ₹30,600 crore guarantee
- Byju’s acquires yet another coding-for-kids startup, this time an American one