MIT welcomes the Indian genius Stuti Khandwala, who cracked 4 of the country's toughest exams, with 90% scholarship
Stuti Khandwalagot an admission at Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT), US for research program in 2019.
- Khandwala made it to the merit list of entrance examinations like JEE Mains, NEET, AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS.
- She topped Rajasthan Board Class XII examination with 98.8% marks in science subjects.
The premier engineering institute in the US has her extended 90% scholarship to Khandwala. She has opted for research in bio-engineering, The Quint reported.
Khandwala, hailing from Surat cracked and crawled up in the merit list of the Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Mains for engineering, NEET 2019, AIIMS MBBS 2019 and JIPMER MBBS 2019.
The 18 year old girl studied at
Unlike most students from India, Khandwala has chosen research instead of professional courses like medicine and engineering. The multi-talented girl had opportunities to become either as she got 1086 rank in JEE Mains, and secured tenth position in AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination.
Khandwala was also the top ranker in Rajasthan board Class XII examination, and scored 98.8% marks in science subjects.
She attributes her success to her parents, who are doctors by profession, and her teachers from Kota.
MIT was recently ranked the second best university, globally, according to the QS University Rankings 2020.
6 million Indians will be in the gig economy within two years -- that's nearly twice the current size
Scholarships for Indian students in 66 countries to pursue higher education
Sexual harassment at educational institutions a challenge for India's LGBTQ community, finds UNESCO report
- Tesla to do cross-country drive with Cybertruck later this year: Musk
- Instagram to launch a huge redesign for Stories
- As COVID ravages human lives and economies, Buddha's message serves like beacon:Prez
- WhatsApp rolls out brand campaign in India
- As COVID-19 cases rise, Guj CM visits Surat to assess measures