More than 170,000 people are coming to San Francisco for Salesforce's blockbuster event this week - here's what to expect
Business Insider/Eugene Kim
Salesforce's huge annual conference, Dreamforce, is coming back to downtown San Francisco for the 14th time this week.
Everything about Dreamforce is over the top: More than 170,000 people from 83 countries are expected to come and be part of the 3,000-plus speaking sessions.
That makes Dreamforce one of the largest tech events in the world. According to the San Francisco Travel Association, this year's event will have an estimated $263 million economic impact in the Bay Area.
Some people call it the Woodstock of the software industry.
But more than anything, Dreamforce is a great marketing event for Salesforce to meet with its customers and developers, while raising its overall brand awareness.
Here's everything you need to know about this year's Dreamforce:
- Reliance Industries will be hosting its 45th AGM this month — all your need to know
- Great Freedom Festival deals on kitchen products—buy induction cooker, microwave oven, mixer grinder, and more at discount
- Best Amazon deals on large appliances - AC, TV, Fridge, Washing machine, Dishwasher
- Best deals on fashion and beauty during Amazon Great Freedom Festival
- Best deals on furniture items during the sale