MORGAN STANLEY: Here are the 10 healthcare companies most likely to get bought this year
It's shaping up to be a big year for healthcare M&A.
US tax reform has freed up a lot of cash companies had overseas - cash that might be spent on more acquisitions to boost their businesses.
While it's easy to determine who might be in the mood to do some acquiring, spotting the targets can be a bit more difficult.
To help out, Morgan Stanley compiled a list of large and liquid companies it thinks will get at least one tender offer over the next 12 months. While the Morgan Stanley note contained 21 companies, we stuck to just the top 10 by market cap and trading volume.
- Zoho adds features that can turn a video call into remote assistance for repairing cars, appliances and more
- Airtel announces IQ Video platform, to enable businesses to build video streaming products
- HUL spent Rs 2,255 crore on advertising between April and September this year
- Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 – how to participate, prize money, rules and more
- Ad fraud rates decrease in desktop and mobile web display in India: Report