MoviePass has launched an official online merch store, but there's not 'Gotti' gear - yet
- MoviePass has launched merchandising.
- Mugs, shirts, and caps are on sale. It even landed a deal with Marvel to sell "Black Panther" shirts.
- But, sadly, no "Gotti" gear yet.
This week the company launched a merchandising web page through Represent, the crowd-funding merchandise platform. Now you can wear a MoviePass t-shirt, hoodie, hat, or sip your morning coffee out of a mug that's got the logo right on it.
Diehard MoviePass fans, now you can show your support of the monthly movie-theater subscription app by sporting its merch.
Its current movie-tied merch is for "Black Panther." Through the blessing of Marvel, the MoviePass store features "Wakanda Forever" hoodies, long sleeves, and t-shirts with the face of the M'Baku character on them. They even got the actor who plays the role, Winston Duke, to model with the one of the shirts on.
We are sad to find, though, that currently there is no merchandise related to the movie "Gotti," which MoviePass has a stake in.The movie on the notorious mobster John Gotti, played by John Travolta, is the latest release through the company's distribution arm, MoviePass Ventures. It has become an internet sensation following the marketing for the movie calling out its 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.MoviePass said currently it has no plans to release merchandise related to "Gotti" but "that could change."
We hope so. We would definitely buy a shirt with Travolta's face on it as Gotti with "Trust the people" written on it.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow