Mumbai Favourite Investment Destination Among UAE-based NRIs
AdvertisementMumbai is the top investment destination for UAE-based
Bangalore came in second with 24.35% preferring to invest in residential properties in the coming months, the survey said.
Chennai and Pune jointly bagged the third position with almost equal percentage of people preferring these cities.
Delhi was spotted at the fourth place, followed by Cochin, Navi
Sunil Jaiwal, CEO of Sumansa Exhibition, said that the Bangalore luxury market was the one to watch due to high demand and a healthy population of high net worth individuals.
The property exhibition organised by the group will be held from June 12 to 14.
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations
- Tata Aviation
- Visa Platinum Prepaid Card
- Interest Rate on Deposits
- Uniparts IPO
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- tata Consumer
- Asus new Desktop
- Sandhya Devanathans
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Small Cap Companies
- India Pharma
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World