Mysterious In-N-Out Heiress Reveals She Was Almost Kidnapped Twice
But the 30-year-old recently revealed the dark side of her family's power and fortune.In an interview with Orange Coast magazine, Snyder says she was nearly kidnapped twice.
""I ran across the highway," she told the magazine, adding that she knew her would-be-kidnappers were suspicious because "they had a van with boarded-up windows."The candid interview is one of the heiress' first.
"I like to fly under the radar," she told the magazine. Snyder is currently in the process of divorcing her third husband, and has an undisclosed number of children.She also tells the magazine about her Christian faith and vision for In-N-Out. In-N-Out is worth an estimated $1.1 billion.
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products