World leaders who went to the wild and survived. Here’s a glimpse of their journey
- India’s Prime Minister
Narendra Modiis the third world leader to feature on the wildlife show Man Vs Wildwith Bear Grylls.
- The show will be aired at 9:00 pm on Monday i.e. 12 August.
- Bear Grylls has been on the show with many world leaders and celebrities including Roger Federar and Julia Roberts.
The upcoming show that will feature Modi with Edward Michael Grylls(Bear Grylls) will be aired at 9:00 pm on Monday i.e. 12 August and will telecast across 180 countries.
This comes two days ahead of India’s Independence Day on August 15.
Bear Grylls, the host of the show, has been able to lure many celebrities to take part in the show, including Roger Federar and Julia Roberts. The adventurer and television presenter was also awarded with
Here’s a glimpse of the world leaders on their adventure trip:
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Modi on Man Vs Wild
American President Barack Obama
Obama graces the glacier
Russian President Vladimir Putin
Popular on BI
- Eightfold.ai is looking to hire 300 techies from India and across the globe
- Apple Watch Series 7 specifications leaked through an alleged internal document
- Midcaps Bajaj Electricals, IRCTC and Hatsun Agro have surged more than 40% in a span of 30 days
- Influencer marketing will be Rs 900 crore market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours