Netflix, Google, Facebook, and 13 other companies with extremely generous parental leave policies in America
Netflix announced its new moms and dads can take off as much time as they want during the first year after their child's birth or adoption.
By announcing this policy, Netflix has joined the ranks of several major companies that have already instituted radical parental leave policies at odds with the US's lack of mandatory paid parental leave policies.While US policymakers have been slow to acknowledge the benefits of guaranteeing paid time spent with a new child, companies like Netflix say they want their employees to be able to balance the needs of their growing families without worrying about work or finances.
Here are some companies that are making life for new parents that much better with generous parental leave policies:
- Around 96% people saw drop in their earnings during COVID-19 induced lockdown
- Owning an electric two-wheeler is slightly cheaper than petrol and diesel at a time when fuel prices are at a record high
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach