Netflix, Google, Facebook, and 13 other companies with extremely generous parental leave policies in America
Netflix announced its new moms and dads can take off as much time as they want during the first year after their child's birth or adoption.
By announcing this policy, Netflix has joined the ranks of several major companies that have already instituted radical parental leave policies at odds with the US's lack of mandatory paid parental leave policies.While US policymakers have been slow to acknowledge the benefits of guaranteeing paid time spent with a new child, companies like Netflix say they want their employees to be able to balance the needs of their growing families without worrying about work or finances.
Here are some companies that are making life for new parents that much better with generous parental leave policies:
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry