Netflix just released the official trailer for 'Making a Murderer Part II'
- Netflix released the official trailer for "Making a Murderer Part Two."
- The second series of the true crime phenomenon follows Kathleen Zellner's attempt to overturn Steven Avery's conviction and get him out of prison.
- It will also dive into the psychology behind Brendan Dassey's false confession.
- "Making a Murderer Part Two" drops on Netflix October 19.
The official trailer for season two of "Making a Murderer," Netflix's true crime docuseries that became a cultural phenomenon in 2015, is here.
Netflix announced in late September that part two will premiere on October 19.
The new season will be "over 10 episodes" and introduces viewers to Kathleen Zellner, the post-conviction lawyer for the subject of the first season, Steven Avery, "in her fight to prove that Avery was wrongly convicted and win his freedom."
The trailer for part two clearly demonstrates how the popularity of the documentary affected the case. It follows Zellner's attempt to overturn Avery's conviction, and also shows that part two will dive a little more into Brendan Dassey and the psychology behind false confessions.
Watch the full trailer below, and make some time in your schedule the weekend of October 19 so you can binge "Making a Murderer Part Two" on Netflix:
NOW WATCH: How fake weather is made for TV and movies
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times