New York City's most expensive rental is a $500,000-a-month full-floor apartment at The Pierre hotel
The entire 39th floor of the 41-floor hotel overlooking Central Park is being offered as a rental for $500,000 a month, making it the city's priciest rental listing.
As part of the Pierre Hotel Residences program, interested tenants can sign a lease for as little as 30 days, or for as long as they need. The six-bedroom residence was last offered in November of 2014, the beginning of the program.
Renters have the option to make their monthly payments by credit card if they choose.
The best part of living in this swanky hotel may be the many luxury services The Pierre offers. Residents are given complete access to the butler service, pet pampering, twice daily maid service, and the hotel's chauffeur-driven Jaguar
The listing is being handled by Andres Perea-Garzon of Compass.
Asta Thrastardottir contributed to an earlier version of this report.
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- One of the largest cryptocurrency swapping platforms just lost $1.3 million as users failed to update approvals
- Consumers expect healthcare sector to see an increased allocation in the 2022 budget as the pandemic rages on: Kantar report
- Bharat Electronics Limited is looking to fill up 247 posts with a maximum monthly salary of ₹55,000
- iPhone SE 3, new iPad and Macs — Here’s what to expect from Apple’s spring event this year
- There are huge discounts on Nykaa, Zomato and shares of other listed tech startups
- ICICI Bank shares are sulking with the rest of the market, but analysts say it could make a lot of money for investors