New York City's most expensive rental is a $500,000-a-month full-floor apartment at The Pierre hotel
The entire 39th floor of the 41-floor hotel overlooking Central Park is being offered as a rental for $500,000 a month, making it the city's priciest rental listing.As part of the Pierre Hotel Residences program, interested tenants can sign a lease for as little as 30 days, or for as long as they need. The six-bedroom residence was last offered in November of 2014, the beginning of the program.
The best part of living in this swanky hotel may be the many luxury services The Pierre offers. Residents are given complete access to the butler service, pet pampering, twice daily maid service, and the hotel's chauffeur-driven JaguarThe listing is being handled by Andres Perea-Garzon of Compass.
Asta Thrastardottir contributed to an earlier version of this report.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry