New York Is Facing Its Biggest Threat Ever, And People Are Still In Denial
Getty Images/Afton Almaraz
Some would say it has already arrived.
The OECD ranked New York City among the 10 cities most vulnerable to rising sea levels with 2.9 million people and $2.1 trillion in assets exposed to storm surges by 2070 if sea levels keep rising.
Hurricane Sandy, just one of the symptoms of a warming planet, was our first dire warning.
- Best 2K ultrawide monitors for gaming and streaming
- Best budget smartphones for gaming
- Best gaming keyboards with macro keys
- Best ergonomic mice for long working hours
- Best RGB mouse pads for your gaming setup