NFL MOCK DRAFT: Here is what the experts are predicting for all 32 first-round picks
Kyler Murray is widely expected to go first overall in the NFL draft on Thursday night, but after that, the predictions get much tougher.
With plenty of mock drafts across the internet, there's no shortage of predictions of where future NFL superstars will land in the first round of the draft on Thursday night.
Read more: Raiders GM reportedly 'does not know who he can trust with his draft secrets'
We analyzed the mock drafts of nine experts - Todd McShay and Mel Kiper Jr. at ESPN, Chad Reuter, Daniel Jeremiah, and Charley Casserly at NFL.com, Dan Kadar at SB Nation, Ryan Wilson and Chris Trapasso at CBS Sports, Albert Breer at Sports Illustrated, and Danny Kelly at the Ringer - to see if we could find any consensus on how the first round is going to shake out.
Take a look below and see how the experts believe the first round will go down, with their thoughts on each pick.
1. Arizona Cardinals — Kyler Murray, QB (Oklahoma)
2. San Francisco 49ers — Nick Bosa, Edge (Ohio State)
3. New York Jets — Josh Allen, Edge (Kentucky)
4. Oakland Raiders — Quinnen Williams, DL (Alabama)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers — TIE: Devin White, LB (LSU), Ed Oliver, DT (Houston)
6. New York Giants — No consensus
7. Jacksonville Jaguars — Jawaan Taylor, OT (Florida)
8. Detroit Lions — Montez Sweat, Edge (Mississippi State)
9. Buffalo Bills — Andre Dillard, OT (Washington State)
10. Denver Broncos — Drew Lock, QB (Missouri)
11. Cincinnati Bengals — Dwayne Haskins, QB (Ohio State)
12. Green Bay Packers — T.J. Hockenson, TE (Iowa)
13. Miami Dolphins — Andre Dillard, OT (Washington State)
14. Atlanta Falcons — Christian Wilkins, DT (Clemson)
15. Washington Redskins — Drew Lock, QB (Missouri)
16. Carolina Panthers — No consensus
17. New York Giants (via Browns) — Daniel Jones, QB (Duke)
18. Minnesota Vikings — Cody Ford, OT (Oklahoma)
19. Tennessee Titans — Brian Burns, OLB (Florida State)
20. Pittsburgh Steelers — Devin Bush, LB (Michigan)
21. Seattle Seahawks — Jeffery Simmons, DT (Mississippi State)
22. Baltimore Ravens — D.K. Metcalf, WR (Ole Miss)
23. Houston Texans — Greedy Williams, CB (LSU)
24. Oakland Raiders (via Chicago) — Irv Smith Jr., TE (Alabama)
25. Philadelphia Eagles — Marquise Brown, WR (Oklahoma)
26. Indianapolis Colts — A.J. Brown, WR (Ole Miss)
27. Oakland Raiders (via Cowboys) — Byron Murphy, CB (Washington)
28. Los Angeles Chargers — Dexter Lawrence, DT (Clemson)
29. Kansas City Chiefs — Garrett Bradbury, C (NC State)
30. Green Bay Packers (via Saints) — Noah Fant, TE (Iowa)
31. Los Angeles Rams — Elgton Jenkins, C (Mississippi State)
32. New England Patriots — No consensus