Nifty Surges Over 8,100 Points
The US dollar jumped to a three-week high against the yen after the
"We expect a highly volatile session today (Thursday). First, we shall be seeing participants reacting to the Fed meeting outcome in early trade followed by the F&O expiry," says Jayant Manglik, President-retail distribution, Religare Securities Limited.
"Besides, the Nifty index closed near the psychological barrier of 8,100 so we can't ignore the possibility of profit taking prior to next directional move," he added.
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera