Nintendo is about to reveal its plans for the next 6 months at the biggest game show of the year - here's what to expect
Nintendo is on a serious roll.
The company's latest console, the Switch, is a major hit. The two biggest games for Switch are massively popular entries in the long-running "Super Mario" and "Legend of Zelda" franchises.
And the future looks as big - or maybe even bigger- for the Japanese gaming giant. How does a new Pokémon game for the Nintendo Switch sound to you? How about three? Or maybe a new "Smash Bros." game is more your style?
That's just the beginning! Nintendo is about to announce tons of new stuff during its annual briefing at E3 2018 - here's what to expect:
Nintendo's plans for E3 2018, broadly speaking:
"Nintendo Switch Super Smash Bros." (working title)
"Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion"
"Metroid Prime 4"
"Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!" and "Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!"
New "Yoshi" game for the Switch.
Check out "Travis Strikes Back: No More Heroes" in action right here:
"Mario Kart Tour" — the first "Mario Kart" game for smartphones!
A new "Star Fox" game, focused on racing instead of space battles, maybe named "Star Fox Gran Prix".
More details on the Nintendo Switch Online service.
What else? Hopefully lots of surprises!
- Oct 1 deadline for compulsory e-invoice generation nears for firms with ₹10 crore turnover
- Prospective homebuyers expect property prices to increase
- ICICIdirect launches online platform Flash Trade for F&O traders
- Apple announces offers on iPhone 14 series, AirPods Pro
- Great resignation impact being felt in India as attrition rate remains elevated at 20% in 2022