Nintendo's next major 'Super Mario' game is a fresh take on a classic - here's what we know
It's the first major "Super Mario" game for the Switch, and it's a marquee title. As such, Nintendo is using this year's annual video game trade show - the Electronic Entertainment Expo (or "E3,") in mid-June - as a means of blowing out its big new Mario game. And that means we're about to learn a ton more about "Super Mario Odyssey."
But we've already seen a ton of clues about what to expect from Nintendo's next major Mario game. Here's everything we know so far:
- Fake news continues to be a major concern for 64% news consumers in India: Ormax Media report
- Maruti Suzuki up nearly 7% as the automaker expects good demand at a time when industry is feeling the heat
- Bhavish Aggarwal does an Elon Musk, hints at an electric car launch on Twitter while struggling with electric scooter deliveries
- Xiaomi continues to dominate Indian smartphone market despite losing market share
- Aluminum industry wants custom duty on scrap to be increased to 10% to protect domestic companies