Nintendo's next major 'Super Mario' game is a fresh take on a classic - here's what we know
It's the first major "Super Mario" game for the Switch, and it's a marquee title. As such, Nintendo is using this year's annual video game trade show - the Electronic Entertainment Expo (or "E3,") in mid-June - as a means of blowing out its big new Mario game. And that means we're about to learn a ton more about "Super Mario Odyssey."
But we've already seen a ton of clues about what to expect from Nintendo's next major Mario game. Here's everything we know so far:
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn