Nintendo's next major 'Super Mario' game is a fresh take on a classic - here's what we know
Nintendo has a brand-new Mario game coming to its brand-new game console. It's called "Super Mario Odyssey," and it's a bizarre-looking, 3D Mario for the Nintendo Switch.
It's the first major "Super Mario" game for the Switch, and it's a marquee title. As such, Nintendo is using this year's annual video game trade show - the Electronic Entertainment Expo (or "E3,") in mid-June - as a means of blowing out its big new Mario game. And that means we're about to learn a ton more about "Super Mario Odyssey."
But we've already seen a ton of clues about what to expect from Nintendo's next major Mario game. Here's everything we know so far:
Popular on BI
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Meet the heroes of Chennai Super Kings’ who helped Dhoni lift IPL 2023
- Flex space demand on the rise as hybrid work model finds footing: Colliers
- UP Police ties up with Amazon India to protect online shoppers from scamsters
- Mumbai Police issues prohibitory orders till June 11 – Find out what’s allowed and what’s not
- Foreign inflows of $45-50 bn over next 2 years to drive the next market rally, says Jimeet Modi