Nirmala Sitharaman Rules Out Probe Into Flipkart’s ‘Big Billion Day’ Sale
Union Commerce and Industries Minister
"I would like to state that no enquiry has been planned or proposed on the e-retailer on the concerns raised by customers on the big billion day sale," the minister said.
She had earlier said that the government would look into these complaints. "We have received many inputs. Lot of concerns have been expressed. We will look into it," she had said.
Taking a U-turn, she said that her earlier remarks were misinterpreted. "My earlier three sentence remarks were interpreted in three million ways on the Flipkart issue," she said.
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other
- Publicis Groupe consolidates Data Science, Programmatic and Media Tech with Zenith and Starcom, under a common leadership
- Here are the 7 Indians who will be a part of Cannes Lions Jury this year
- CBSE Class 10 board exams cancelled, Class 12 exams postponed as COVID-19 cases surge