Nissan is using a miniature car wash to test paint durability in harsh conditions
Following is a transcript of the video.
This mini car wash serves a big purpose. Nissan is using the model machine to test paint durability and quality. Nissan is using the model machine to test paint durability and quality. Car washes can scratch car paint. The wash includes a big brush, dirt, and water jets.
Usually, a small-scale car like this is not used in the system. Testers use these rectangular plates. 10,000 bristles spin at 180 rpm. The plates are washed thousands of times. The Nissan is now ready for a true wash!
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day