Nagpur Lok Sabha Election result 2019: BJP’s Nitin Gadkari leads with over 52% vote share
Union minister and BJP leader Nitin Gadkari was leading with 52.7% of the vote share, ahead of Nana Patole of the INC with 39% vote share, according to Election Commission.
The Nagpur constituency of Maharashtra went to polls during the first phase election. It is going to decide the fate of Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari. In 2014 Lok Sabha Election, Nitin Gadkari won the seat against Vilas Muttemwar of Congress by getting 54.20% of the votes. This time, Nitin Gadkari is facing Nana Patole of Congress.
The Satta market in Nagpur is betting on the NDA led by Narendra Modi to emerge as the largest pre-poll alliance, and stay well ahead of the UPA. Nagpur -- the headquarters of the RSS.
- Google Doodle celebrates Zohra Sehgal — Everyone's favourite dadi, an Indian royal and Doctor Who star
- Top stock movers — TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Maruti Suzuki, Hero Motocorp, Anuh Pharma and more
- Story behind India’s first advertisement that features a man participating in a conversation around menstruation
- Super30 alumni founded startup wants to take forward the legacy of his alma mater
- Best water geysers for homes in India