Now an advertisement on phone can recharge your DTH
AdvertisementBeing in news for raising $15 million from
It’s unique in the way that consumers can recharge DTH and mobile operators on banner or the ad provided.
Vserv will enable Telcos to promote segmented offers across data and voice. By driving these transactions, Vserv enhances
Commenting on the launch of the commerce solution for Telcos and DTH, Dippak Khurana, Co-Founder & CEO, Vserv said, “With Vserv’s massive reach of 120 Mn unique users in India combined with this commerce solution creates a disruptive development in the mobile Internet ecosystem. While our Smart Data platform is a revolutionary offering for mobile marketing, with our commerce solution, we now complete a user’s
Vserve claims in its press statement, the total revenue of telecom and direct-to-home (DTH) services in India stood at around $31 billion last year 2014. Roughly 10% of these revenues were generated online and this side of the business is expected to grow by 300% in the next 4 years.
Popular on BI
- ‘Padman of 2022’: Shark Peyush Bansal offers founder of women’s hygiene startup PadCare a blank cheque
- Gautam Adani lost $52 billion in 6 days. That's over 3 times what Sam Bankman-Fried lost in a similar timeframe.
- A 45-year-old biotech CEO may have reduced his biological age by at least 5 years through a rigorous medical program that can cost up to $2 million a year, Bloomberg reported
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM