Now an advertisement on phone can recharge your DTH
AdvertisementBeing in news for raising $15 million from
It’s unique in the way that consumers can recharge DTH and mobile operators on banner or the ad provided.
Vserv will enable Telcos to promote segmented offers across data and voice. By driving these transactions, Vserv enhances
Commenting on the launch of the commerce solution for Telcos and DTH, Dippak Khurana, Co-Founder & CEO, Vserv said, “With Vserv’s massive reach of 120 Mn unique users in India combined with this commerce solution creates a disruptive development in the mobile Internet ecosystem. While our Smart Data platform is a revolutionary offering for mobile marketing, with our commerce solution, we now complete a user’s
Vserve claims in its press statement, the total revenue of telecom and direct-to-home (DTH) services in India stood at around $31 billion last year 2014. Roughly 10% of these revenues were generated online and this side of the business is expected to grow by 300% in the next 4 years.
- Electric two-wheeler sales rise in Nov as Ola Electric scales a new high
- Virtual credit cards have a limited use case – When should you consider one?
- Cyclone Michaung likely to intensify; Sec 144 imposed in coastal areas of Puducherry
- NCRB report shows sharp increase in Cyber Crime cases in states, Metros; overall dip in IPC cases registered in 2022
- Cong in 'striking distance' of BJP in terms of vote share: Jairam Ramesh