Now, an app that gets you a digital identity through number and removes language barrier
Applying for a job in France, Italy or
Mailcoding is an online service that simplifies the management and sharing of personal
It has been created to facilitate the connection between people around the world, and aspire to break down language barriers using the numbers, and to eliminate spelling errors and misunderstandings between users of different nationalities.
The Mailcode is a personal number which is associated with a broad set of personal data such as name, phone number, email address, company accounts, blogs and websites.
Sharing mailcode, instead of a long list of data and personal contacts, facilitates communication eliminating possible misunderstandings and spelling errors, especially between people of different nationalities. The user who receives the mailcode can access contact information that the owner of the code has decided to make public.
The service thus also solves the problem of managing and sharing its presence on different channels, namely the widespread identity, defining uniquely the digital identity of each with one simple number.
The idea came a few years ago by a difficulty faced by the founders: the lack of understanding that is generated when we exchange contacts by voice, especially among people of different countries speaking different languages. The risk is to not get an email or miss an important contact for a spelling error and transcription.
Numbers are unique and known as a global and universal language understood by many.
Popular on BI
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath adds seven new ministers including Jitin Prasada ahead of polls
- Out of all cancer cases, 7.9% were found in children below 14 years, reveals ICMR report
- Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to roll out ₹7,270 crore support programme for 14 states
- New potential factor contributing to severity of COVID-19 identified
- Coastal Andhra on alert as 'Gulab' set to make landfall