Now Enjoy Virtual Tour Of 76 Indian Heritage, Courtesy Google
Are you an avid traveller? Is time the major constraint that’s stopping you from planning your next vacation? Now search giant
As per a statement issued by Google, the search engine is releasing new 360-degree online imagery of 76 iconic historical sites with the support of the
These immersive panoramas are collected using Street View technology and one can view these on the Google Cultural Institute (GCI) site, the statement said. With this launch, the total number of ASI sites online has jumped to over 100.
The statement also revealed that several arts and archival institution will use the Google Cultural Institute (GCI) and unveil immersive online exhibitions of their collections, photographs, prints and paintings, it said. The list includes institution like the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library, Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage, Daricha Foundation, Parzor Foundation and the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research.
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'