NOW HIRING: Business Insider is looking for an editor for BI Films
- Edit in Adobe Premiere
- Design and animate text and motion graphics using After Effects
- Be Fluent in Adobe Suite
The editor will work closely with growing team to produce stories with a wide audience reach. The ideal candidate has a passion for digital media with an emphasis on themes of innovation, entrepreneurship, modern society and business, technology and science. Having a deep knowledge of HTML, CMS (i.e., WordPress), and social media is also a plus.
Here's a look at BI's growing content catalogue, which will expand futher into longform with the newly established BI Films team:
APPLY HERE with your resume and cover letter describing what excites you about non-fiction stories and pitch us your best story idea. In the cover letter, please also include a link to your reel, videos and/or multimedia projects you've edited.Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our NYC office.
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes