NOW HIRING: Business Insider is looking for an editor for BI Films
- Edit in Adobe Premiere
- Design and animate text and motion graphics using After Effects
- Be Fluent in Adobe Suite
The editor will work closely with growing team to produce stories with a wide audience reach. The ideal candidate has a passion for digital media with an emphasis on themes of innovation, entrepreneurship, modern society and business, technology and science. Having a deep knowledge of HTML, CMS (i.e., WordPress), and social media is also a plus.
Here's a look at BI's growing content catalogue, which will expand futher into longform with the newly established BI Films team:
APPLY HERE with your resume and cover letter describing what excites you about non-fiction stories and pitch us your best story idea. In the cover letter, please also include a link to your reel, videos and/or multimedia projects you've edited.Business Insider offers competitive compensation packages complete with benefits. This is a full-time position based in our NYC office.
- Sensex, Nifty fall over 1% on weak global trends
- Prosus terminates $4.7 bn deal to acquire BillDesk
- How a tiger-infested Assamese forest got reduced to barren wasteland in only a decade, and then bounced back
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' box office collections at ₹200 crore
- DHFL case: Delhi court dismisses statutory bail plea of Wadhawan brothers