Now that 'Game of Thrones' is finally over, here's how to cancel your HBO Now subscription
- The final episode of the final season of "Game of Thrones" aired on HBO Sunday night.
- At $15 per month, HBO's subscription service HBO Now is one of the more expensive standalone streaming services.
- Given the high price, perhaps you're thinking about getting rid of HBO Now? We've got you covered.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
As of this past Sunday night, your "Game of Thrones" watch has officially ended.
The years-long blockbuster show concluded over the weekend, and that means you've finally got Sunday nights free again.
It also means that, unless you're looking forward to another HBO show, it may be time to cancel that expensive HBO Now subscription. Here's how:
1. Head over to HBO Now on your web browser, or load the app on your preferred mobile device.
2. Click into the Settings category.
3. Then click "Billing Information."
4. Depending on how you subscribe to HBO Now, there are different ways to go from here.
That's it! You're done.
- Petrol prices cut by ₹8 per litre in Delhi
- upGrad files trademark infringement suit against Scaler; demands Rs 3 crore in damages
- Investment platform Upstox comes up with quick IPO application process through Whatsapp
- Vivo’s new patent hints at a hinge-less foldable phone with a laser projection keyboard
- Kunal Shah’s CRED has spent $180 million to acquire Happay, a corporate expense manager for Byju’s, OYO and more