Now you can book a bus through app for unplanned weekend tours with Shuttl rentals
AdvertisementGurgaon based bus aggregator firm
Group bookings can be done online through the official website www.rentals.shuttl.com and by emailing on email@example.com. Buses with seat capacity options of 12, 20, 28 and 40 seaters will be available on the app for hire. Commuters will be required to make a nominal advance payment to confirm their booking. Another payment tranche has to be paid before embarking on the journey and the balance paid at the end of the trip.
Talking on the new expansion Mr.
He added, “With 50+ long routes and more than 300 buses in Delhi & NCR region, we have made sure that our commuters deal with traffic woes in the capital by providing them with assured seat through the Shuttl app.”
Started as a pilot project in September 2016, Shuttl Rental is a service the company will utilize its existing inventory during the weekend as there is less office rush. It will be a value added service to its existing customers. Families and friends of existing customers and new travelling to longer distances can avail the services of
Popular on BI
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times