Number of Indian students studying abroad to go up by 50% in five years
In the recent years, we have seen a sudden rise in the number of Indian students going abroad for under-graduate and post-graduate studies; however, this rise is expected to increase by up to 50% over the next five years.
The reason behind this sudden surge could be the manifold increase in the family incomes of Indians, as per a placement expert.
"We see, conservatively, a 50% increase in Indian students going to the US and UK for under-grad and post-grad studies over the next five years. This is strongly supported by the growing disposal income of their families,"
Cialfo was co-founded by Kolkatta-born Pasari and Singapore-based
As per Pasari, the Indian students have developed a strong interest in acquiring international education and experiences so that they can be counted amongst the very best professionals, both in India and abroad.
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Banks in India may have to fight harder for deposits
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio hikes prices of its plans by 21%
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list