Number of Indian students studying abroad to go up by 50% in five years
AdvertisementIn the recent years, we have seen a sudden rise in the number of Indian students going abroad for under-graduate and post-graduate studies; however, this rise is expected to increase by up to 50% over the next five years.
The reason behind this sudden surge could be the manifold increase in the family incomes of Indians, as per a placement expert.
"We see, conservatively, a 50% increase in Indian students going to the US and UK for under-grad and post-grad studies over the next five years. This is strongly supported by the growing disposal income of their families,"
Cialfo was co-founded by Kolkatta-born Pasari and Singapore-based
As per Pasari, the Indian students have developed a strong interest in acquiring international education and experiences so that they can be counted amongst the very best professionals, both in India and abroad.
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024