'NYPD Blue' Writer Could Head To Prison For Allegedly Punching His Poodle To Death
Ted Shuttleworth, a screenwriter who worked on the "NYPD Blue" series, allegedly got mad at his poodle, Lola, and punched her in the face, the New York Post reported.
He reportedly rushed her to a vet hospital where she was declared dead due to brain injury caused by a hard hit to the head.
Shuttleworth, who reportedly hit the dog in May, was arrested at his house Saturday morning and could face a year in prison.
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB