'NYPD Blue' Writer Could Head To Prison For Allegedly Punching His Poodle To Death
Ted Shuttleworth, a screenwriter who worked on the "NYPD Blue" series, allegedly got mad at his poodle, Lola, and punched her in the face, the New York Post reported.
He reportedly rushed her to a vet hospital where she was declared dead due to brain injury caused by a hard hit to the head.
Shuttleworth, who reportedly hit the dog in May, was arrested at his house Saturday morning and could face a year in prison.
- Coffee Maker - Best coffee machine for home in India
- Although FII flows have reversed, retail investor confidence remains low thanks to macro concerns
- Brain-dead woman's organs save four lives
- Goa hotels recorded the best occupancies and earned more too says report
- Best tech gifts for your sisters this Rakhi